Tuesday 21 January 2014

101 things in 1001 days

So, this year, instead of making resolutions that I would definitely break within a week, I decided to do something a little more tangible and something that people can actually hold me accountable to!

Having seen Mackenzie Horan's list of 101 things that she is planning to do in the next 1001 days, I was inspired to write my own.  I've made a list of all those things I'd said I would do and had never got around to doing (and a few things that are less aspirational and more essential for becoming an actual, real life grown up...).  And, I've started this blog to document the things I do from the list (I'm still a few things short, so if you've got any ideas let me know!), and so that people can nag me about it if I'm too long between posts!  

Here's to being more accomplished in 101 things time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment