Friday 13 March 2015

Number 11: Try one “out of my comfort zone” exercise class

'be fearless' grippy socks http://rstyle.me/n/i84kmnyg6
Photo source
This challenge is a bit of a misleading one - any exercise class at all is very out of my comfort zone.  Bearing this in mind, I thought I should "stick to what I know" and having done ballet until I was 17 I thought Barre Concept would be a good fit.

The nearest class to me is held in the yoga centre in the centre of town and after the initial challenge of finding the way in (through the mysterious purple door), I've been set.  

Don't get me wrong, the class is pretty tough (especially with my level of fitness) but it's also really good fun, with an excellent soundtrack!  And it's nice to know that I've remembered a few of the steps, even after an eight year hiatus!   

No comments:

Post a Comment